The second installment of the Kingsman series, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, debuted at the top of the North America box office earlier this year with a star-studded cast and a ton of action to keep viewers satisfied.
We traveled to London to get an up-close look at the props that were used in the film, including rare kicks from adidas x Mr Porter, the actual rifle Channing Tatum used on set, and a mine-detecting baseball bat. Check out the full scoop in the video above.
More from Complex
- A Look at All the Dope Props From ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’
- Warren Sapp Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations and Shares Picture of Sex Toy He Gave Co-Workers
- Republican Lawmaker Dan Johnson Refuses to Resign Amidst Child Molestation Allegations
- Fossils Prove Human-Sized Penguins Were Definitely Real
- British Surgeon Pleads Guilty to Branding Patients’ Livers With His Initials