This Sunday the Grammys will air its 60th award ceremony, and from the sounds of things this is not going to be one to miss. With a number of super talented performers to some of the best nominees in a while, the 60th Grammys promise to be one of the most exciting nights of the year so far.
Going into the ceremony, it's important to keep in mind just how groundbreaking this year's could be. We've put together a handy guide detailing some of the most interesting aspects of the upcoming show, detailing how rap could score big. In particular, it's worth noting that both Jay Z and Kendrick Lamar are both nominated for Album of the Year, and if either of them walk home with the award, it would mark the first time a hip-hop album has ever won in the marquee category.
Check out our video above to see what you should be looking out for this Sunday.
More from Complex
- Civil Rights Groups File Lawsuit Against Betsy DeVos for Discrimination Against Sexual Assault Victims
- 2018’s Grammys Are Guaranteed To Be an Evening of Firsts
- Kendrick’s Grand Return to the Grammys
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2018 Grammys
- LeBron James Notches Struggle Quadruple-Double With 11 Turnovers